Study in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is a country in Southeast Europe, which has a diverse culture with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences.
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN BULGARIA
The best thing about Bulgaria is that the educational system offers a lot of courses and disciplines to choose from, be it medicine, mathematics, technical subjects ( computer sciences, engineering), chemistry, biology, or linguistics. Sometimes, double degrees are offered which are technically a Bulgarian degree along with a degree from a partner university.
- Sofia University
- New Bulgarian University
- Varna Free University
- Technical University
- The University of National and World Economy
WHY STUDY IN BULGARIA
- Although the quality of education is very high in Bulgaria, and only excellent students can pass with flying colours, it is relatively easier to get into Bulgarian universities.
- Most students choose Bulgaria to pursue a degree in Medicine as the internship is free and can be done in Bulgaria or nearby countries.
- Bulgarian degrees are recognized all over the world.
- Reasonable tuition fees and cost of living.
- Safe environment.
- It only takes 500 km to travel from one end of Bulgaria to another. The transportation system is also excellent in Bulgaria.
- Classes are predominantly taught in English.
- Plovdiv Medical University,Plovdiv
- Sofia Medical University,Sofia
- Varna Medical University,Varna
- Pleven Medical University,Pleven
- Trakia University, Stara Zagora